Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pop and Mae Visit and Thanksgiving



Hello everyone. Here are more pictures of our last visitors for a bit...Pop and Mae'. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with them and we had some of the students from x-ray over also. Dylan is doing a wonderful job at football and is looking forward to Christmas break from School. Brent is getting back into the swing of things in X-ray. We are so glad that he off of the special duty and home more often again! Work is going well for me. I am really enjoying being back after everything. I have followed up with the surgeon and I will have more scans and blood work in April to check to make sure the tumor hasn't come back. I am feeling stronger every day and we praise the Lord that it has all been taken care of. Jonathan is growing like a weed! He was 12lbs at 3 months and 23 inches long! We are really enjoying watching the boyz grow together and they both keep us very busy! Well I want to get this posted. I will try to post more later. We hope that you are all doing well. I know that we are all going to be very busy with the Christmas season and all...but I want to remember to stop and just think about how very blessed we all are! I know we have had an abundance of blessings just in this past year! Take care and we will post more later. All of our love

No comments:

Post a Comment